Regular exfoliation of the scalp is critical for growing and leading to better, healthier hair. Additionally, scalp exfoliation is especially beneficial for treating three extremely common scalp/hair issues:
ii) Dry Skin
iii) Oily or greasy hair
First, by removing dead skin cells, excess sebum, and sweat, and built-up hair products like gels, mousse, and sprays that clog pores, scalp exfoliating products keep the scalp skin cells clear of buildups.
Additionally, glycolic acid scalp exfoliator products are critical for long-term scalp health because glycolic acid drives newer skin cells to the surface of the scalp. These new cells will exfoliate themselves naturally and regularly, and be better equipped to absorb nourishing hair products and formulations.
Hair Shampoo (Scalp Care):
1) HORSETAIL EXTRACT – contains a high level of silica. Silica is a compound that strengthens both nails and hair. Horsetail plant is also known to improve blood circulation which leads to healthier hair follicles.
2) LAVENDER HYDROSOL – a perfect remedy to treat itchy, irritated scalps.
3) GLYCOLIC & SALICYLIC ACID – for treating dry skin and scalp conditions like dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis.
4) ALOE VERA LEAF JUICE – repairs dead skin cells on the scalp.
5) GREEN TEA EXTRACT – support healthy hair growth
6) ESSENTIAL OILS – Rosemary, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Orange & Lemon
Hair Conditioner (Scalp Care):
1) BABASSU OIL – restore dry and damaged hair
2) APRICOT KERNEL OIL – a treatment for dry and irritated scalp
3) HORSETAIL EXTRACT – strengthens the hair, stimulates its growth and prevents its loss
4) LAVENDER HYDROSOL – a perfect remedy to treat itchy, irritated scalps
5) ESSENTIAL OILS – Rosemary, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, Peppermint, Orange & Lemon